Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Tip To Our New Reader, Julie P.

Julie P., I have already told this to our other readers, but since you are new to this I will tell you, too. If you are reading these posts from top to bottom and from the first page to the second page, it won't make much sense to you because I update it based on the previous post, so you will actually be reading it backwards. I suggest you click the button that says"older posts" and read from the bottom up. And check out the comments, too! Jules and Johnny P. post some pretty opinionated stuff. Have fun with BPW, Julie P.!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Katie and everyone else at BPW! I have a request. How about some JOAN RIVERS! As the queen of comedy, we all love her quick wit and biting sarcasm. AND, who can resist her FAB necklaces and earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FAB requet, Julie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete