Tuesday, May 26, 2009

As I Promised...FASHION POLICE!!


I promised you all that I would give a quick sneek peek of next week's magazine of the new "Fashion Police" section. And, when we said that we liked Victoria's outfit, we were serious, but we are getting the sense that not everybody likes her outfit and style. normally I would hate that outfit on her, but the bag and glasses just tie it all together. Okay, getting back to the fashion police section. Do I have to say much more???

Wow, Britney, you look great!......kinda.

I will be giving you another photo of a celeb in a rediculous outfit that is going to be featured in the next magazine shortly, but I'll give you a hint on who it is: She's a comedian, ahe has bright red hair, she has her own TV show, and she recently became Paris Hilton's BFF!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there BPW! Wow, am I glad you have chosen to bring your unique take on fashion and celebrities to the world wide web. I'm sitting here on the edge of my seat just waiting for the next post. BPW is off da hook, yo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! I've never got so much support from somebody!!

    ReplyDelete