Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Fan's Request


A fan of Booty Pop Weekly magazine requested that I do an article/page on how we here at Booty Pop Weekly feel about Lady Gaga. I feel that Lady Gaga is both fun nad creative. She has an interesting sense of style and buys bright and flashy clothes. As you can see from the photo to the right, Lady Gaga, she is a very unique person. Her sense of style is genius. Thanks for the idea, Julie!!-This will be featured in the next magazine and your name will be mentioned,as well!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I firmly believe Lady Gaga is an Artist - both in her fashion sense and musicality.

    Can't wait for the next edition of BPW to arrive in my mail box. I'll have to wrestle it away from John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank you! I believe she is and artist, as well. And don't worry-you won't have to wait too long for the next issue!

    ReplyDelete