Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Reader!! AND New Contest!!!

I would like to inform you all that we have a new reader and follower here at BPW!! Her name is Julie P., and she has yet to comment on anything, but I can tell that she is excited to see future BPW posts. I want to welcome her into our blog, so we are having another contest that she can participate in! ONLY will I make a decision on the contest winner when Julie P. posts an entry. Here's the contest: I want you to find the most scandelous celebrity picture out there and put the web address in your comment to this post, then I will choose one and it will appear on the blog with an article to go with it! It could be a picture of Lindsay Lohan kissing Samantha Ronson that you found on the internet, it could be a photo of Paris Hilton having a wardrobe malfunction, anything that you think I would put into the BPW! Have fun everybody!! (and start commenting/posting NOW!)

2 comments:

  1. Is that a good example for the tweeners, Miley? I think not. http://newsntrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/miley-cyrus-slanted-eyes-01.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warm welcome my fellow BPW junkies!!! As a "newbie" to BPW, I am shocked and flattered to have a contest in my honor!!
    Here is Britney in all her glory. To quote TMZ, at least she remembered to wear undies this time!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJsSuo0tHE

    ReplyDelete