Thursday, June 4, 2009

New!! Please Read!!!

Sorry for the delay on posts, I am currently getting back on track with this FAB blog!!



Okay, to make up for not keeping up with this blog a few days, we here at BPW are setting up a new daily event!! Many people write in to BPW and confess their most embarrassing moments, hoping for them to appear in am issue of Booty Pop Weekly. Well, because I now have this blog, I can include twice as many confessions. I already have tomorrow's confessions done, but if you want to enter for the next day then just call my house, cell phone, or my Momma's cell phone number and have a little chat with me about it. However, one of my co-workers or employees may answer the phone and you might not get a chance to talk to me, but they will take down your entry. Only two can be posted at once, so one of you will be very disappointed! And if you happen to run into me soon, just slip me a piece of paper with your confession on it! and they better be good!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, intriguing! Can't wait to read the first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I get to talk to executive editor Katie and not one of her many staffers (fingers crossed)!

    ReplyDelete