Saturday, June 6, 2009

Confessions!

Here are the best and funniest confessions of the ones that I recieved this weekend!!

"One time I farted in the quiet room. I was so embarrassed."
-Katie, 13

"My friend and I were at a local bar and we saw some really attractive guys that we wanted to talk to. We were looking pretty good that day, so we walked right over to them. I had to run to the bathroom quickly before I talked to them, and when I went back there was already a drink sitting on the bar for me. All of the cute guys were staring at me and smiling. I was in heaven, until my friend pulled me to the side and took the toilet-seet paper cover off the back of my jean skirt."
-Kara, 19

"I was in Disney World with my family at the Contemporary hotel. We went down to the pool and there was a water slide that looked like a rip-roarin' time. I was wearing a two-piece bathing suit that I just bought for the trip. I came down the slide and right when i got to the bottom my bikini top flew up, and everybody saw my boobs."
-Jamie, 43

1 comment:

  1. I guess they should have re-named the quiet room the "gas chamber"!!! ; P

    ReplyDelete