Friday, June 19, 2009

Big Announcements!

I have forgiven our fellow reader Johnny P. for his comments. He was just trying to create a little buzz, is all. But, we have talked about it and since he brings a smile to our faces every day and I know that he lives for BPW, I have given him a second chance. In addition, we have a new request! Julie wrote in to BPW with a fan request and I feel that it could go very far. Here's what she wrote:

"Hey BPW, I have an idea for some new posts. How about dishing on CELEBRITY COUPLES? The possibilities are ENDLESS....best looking....most annoying....biggest egos...."

What a FAB idea, Julie! That idea was so good, I'm deciding how to arrange it on BPW right now! Just wait a little longer and your request will be taken into action!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh...how exciting! I am busy speculating who the first couple will be.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again BPW for welcoming me back! BPW is one again off da hizzy!

    ReplyDelete